Nailing strip for easy installation. Panels nail or screw in place like lap siding!
- The beauty of traditional stone masonry, with a modern installation method.
- For interior and exterior use.
- 50% recycled content.
- Patterns and stone shapes precisely replicate natural stones.
- Installs like siding. Mounting strips can be nailed or screwed to the building.
- No need to paint, coat, or seal.
- No mortar joints.
- Requires no additional footings for support.
- Flat panels are the main component. A galvanized nail strip allows for easy installation.
- Corner panels install like flat panels. They are for inside and outside corners as well as end wall terminations.
The rugged texture and irregularity for an exposed and well-worn look that suggests years in the elements.
Tight Cut Panels
The traditional look of quarried limestone fitted tightly together to emulate 19th century American architecture.
Wainscot Sill Cap