Nail Base Roof Insulation
H-Shield NB Nail Base Roof Insulation
- Hunter Panels rigid nail base roof insulation composite panel.
- Closed cell polyisocyanurate foam core with a fiber reinfored facer on one side and either 7/16" or 5/8" oriented strand board (OSB) on the other.
- Manufactured with NexGen Chemistry: Contains no CFCs, HCFCs, is zero ODP, EPA compliant, and has virtually no GWP.
- Suitable for new construction and reroofing on commercial and residential projects.
- Available sizes are 47.5" x 95.5" with the rabbeted OSB edges to allow for expansion and contraction, or 48" x 96" with non-rabbeted edges.
- Available in thicknesses of 1.5" (R-value of 6.3) to 4.0" (R-value of 21.1)
- Also available with a plywood face.
- LEED credits are potentially available for polyiso use.
- Also available with FSC® certified OSB or plywood.
- Please click here for for additional information.
- Please click here for information on other Hunter Panels products.
- Special order. Please contact us for pricing and order lead time.