ROXUL® Stone Wool Insulation
- Fire resistant. Withstands temperatures up to 2150oF.
- Water repellent. Repels water, so R-value is not affected. Completely resistant to rot, mildew, mold, and bacterial growth - contributing to a safer environment in your home.
- Made from basalt rock and recycled slag. Its non-directional fiber structure and higher density provides dimensional stability and makes it an effective barrier against noise.
- Easy to cut. This allows you to trim the insulation to fit the wall or ceiling cavity for the best possible fit.
- Designed for a snug friction fit between studs. Won't slump or settle.
- Won’t settle over time.
- Greenguard® certified.
- For more information click here.
COMFORT BATT THERMAL HOME INSULATION:
SAFE'N'SOUND FIRE & SOUNDPROOFING INSULATION: