Homasote® Cork Faced Panels
- Appealing decorative tackable paneling.
- 95% post consumer recycled content by weight.
- Medium tan/brown color cork faced one side
- Sold in full and partial sheets.
Homasote® 440 SoundBarrier & Structural Board
- Unique, gray weather-resistant building board.
- Easy to handle, cut, nail, and drill.
- Will not crack, split, or splinter.
- Reduces sound transmission through all floor finishes.
- Excellent screw and nail holding ability.
- When used as sound barrier beneath drywall, drywall can be screwed to the Homasote (between studs) to reduce the amount of sound transmitted through the wall assembly.
- R-value 1.2.
- Class C flame spread rating.
- .20 noise reduction coefficient.
- 98% post consumer recycled content by weight.
- Takes paint or stain well.
- Use for sound barrier, bulletin boards, siding, soffit, underlayment, signs, displays, cut-out letters, train boards, expansion joints, temporary floor protection, and ceilings.
- Sold in full or partial sheets.