Oak Reducer Strip
- Use where 3/4" flooring meets thinner flooring materials.
- Unfinished (note that photo shows Red Oak after stain and clear coat finish applied).
Oak Double Spline for Flooring
- Unfinished Red Oak.
- Used as "tongue" to join flooring that meets groove-to-groove.
Oak Floor Register
- Overfall dimensions are 2" greater in width and length than duct opening sizes shown below.
Red Rosin Paper
- Used under hardwood flooring to eliminate squeaks.
- An excellent runner to protect floor surfaces during construction.